News, reviews and insights about digital accessibility

Star Trek: Discovery Took an Incredible Premise and Slammed Finale Stakes Into It

James Whitbrook | March 10, 2022  
About 80% of this week’s Star Trek: Discovery was perhaps one of the most thoughtful and engaging episodes the series has ever done—perhaps even one of its most wonderfully Star Trek-y tales. The other 20% saw the dread inevitability that next week is a big bang season finale and decided it really needed to undermine… […]
Read the complete article HERE
Send this to a friend